What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog is not only captivates, it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. — Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
- I used to be in a school band back in elementary school, I was playing a lyre xylophone.
- I had participated in a chess competition during my final elementary year.
- I have a fear of driving even though I got my license when I was 18 which was in 2015. I didn’t drive much, only to a mini market near my house. Most people here drive as if they are in a car racing competition, it really scares me.
Answers to Raji’s questions:
1. How do you organize or track your reading?
I’m using a journal to organize my reading, especially when I’m participating in blog tours. It’s easier that way for me.
2. What is your favorite snack/drink while reading?
I didn’t eat snack while reading, but I do drink water.
3. Which bookish character would you love to meet in person?
Finn from Ena of Ilbrea series by Megan O’Russell. He was so hilarious from the beginning until the end, and I loved his character the most. It’ll be fun to hang out with him.
4. If you wrote a book, what would it be about?
I would write a book about the most powerful nephilim who is a royal princess of the most powerful queendom in the world, except she knew that she was born half-human and half-angel since she was little. So, she has been practicing and using her power her entire life and even communicate with the archangels using her telephatic ability. Also, she can easily go in and out of heaven whenever she likes; if she wants to hang out with the angels or her nephilim friends who live in heaven, then she can just fly up there using her golden angelic wings to meet them and then fly back to Earth to her family again without a problem. She is also a direct descendant of Goddess Danu (a Celtic goddess), and is friends with Apollo (a Greek god).
Actually, this is from my imagination. I was imagining a story about a powerful female nephilim and then make the Celtic myth and Greek myth world collide because I want to see how the Celtic gods and goddesses will interact with the Greek gods and goddesses since they are different from each other and they came from two different mythology, and also because I want to see how they will react to a half-human half-angel girl having too much power.
The imagination started after I was done reading many books about celestial beings but the thing about those book is that, the nephilim doesn’t have an angelic wings. I did my research and even studied about celestial beings years ago, and I know nephilim doesn’t have wings but I would love to see they have the wings in many fictional fantasy stories. Since I also love all things mythology and folklore especially Celtic and Greek, I decided to throw these two into it and just imagining the epic crossover between the Celtic myth and the Greek myth.
P/S: if you know any fantasy books that have nephilim with angelic wings in it, please do recommend it to me. I couldn’t find many of it, so far only one.
5. What is your favorite book/series of all time?
The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt will always be one of my favorite books of all time. This book was an eye-opener experience for me, and I’ve started to view all the things about life in a different but deeper way. This book taught me about the art of life and death, and I have to say that this book will stick with me for the rest of my life. It was beautiful and phenomenal. The words are truly powerful.
Some links to my posts:
I know that from the rules I should nominate other bloggers too, but since I didn’t know who to nominate and I don’t want other bloggers to feel like they are obligated to do this, so I decided to just nominate everyone who see and read this post and it’s up to them whether they want to do this or not. After all, this is all for fun and please don’t take it too seriously. Also perhaps, they can answer the same question as the one I got since I didn’t know what else to ask.