What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog is not only captivates, it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. — Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
- I used to be in a school band back in elementary school, and the instrument I play was a lyre xylophone.
- I had participated in a chess competition during my final year of elementary school.
- I have a fear of driving even though I got my license when I was 18 which was in 2015. I didn’t drive much, only to a mini market near my house. Most people here drive as if they are in a car racing competition and it really scares me. I just don’t want to get into an accident.
Answers to Raji’s questions:
1. How do you organize or track your reading?
I’m using a journal to organize and track my reading. I find it easier that way.
2. What is your favorite snack/drink while reading?
I don’t eat snack while reading but I do drink water.
3. Which bookish character would you love to meet in person?
Finn from Ena of Ilbrea series by Megan O’Russell. He was so hilarious from the beginning until the end, and I loved his character the most. It’ll be fun to hang out with him.
4. If you wrote a book, what would it be about?
I would write a book about the most powerful nephilim who is a royal princess of the most powerful queendom in the world. She knew that she was born half-human and half-angel since she was little. She has been practicing and using her power her entire life which makes her stronger and powerful. She can even communicate with the angels and archangels using her telephatic ability while staying with her family on Earth. She can easily go in and out of Heaven whenever she likes to, and if she wants to hang out with the angels or her nephilim friends who live in Heaven, then she can just fly up there using her golden angelic wings to meet them and then fly back to Earth to her family again without a problem. She is also a direct descendant of Goddess Danu the Celtic goddess, and is friends with Apollo the Greek god (Danu is my favorite Celtic goddess and Apollo is my favorite Greek god).
Actually, this is from my own imagination. The imagination started after I was done reading many books about celestial beings but the thing about those book is that, the nephilim doesn’t have angelic wings. I did my research and even studied about celestial beings years ago, and I know nephilim doesn’t have wings but I would love to see they have the wings in many fantasy books. Since I also love all things mythology and folklore especially Celtic myth/lore and the Greek myth/lore being my 2nd favorite, I decided to throw these two into the mix and just imagining the epic crossover between the Celtic myth and the Greek myth.
P/S: if you know any fantasy books that have nephilim characters with angelic wings in it, please do recommend it to me. I couldn’t find many of it, so far only one.
5. What is your favorite book/series of all time?
This is a tough question and I don’t have a solid answer for this one. I have a lot of favorite books and book series but choosing an all-time favorite is really hard to choose. I’ll let y’all know in either another ‘tag’ post or ‘get to know me’ post once I decided which book or book series is my all-time favorite.
Some links to my posts:
I know that from the rules I should nominate other bloggers too, but since I don’t know who to nominate and I don’t want other bloggers to feel like they are obligated to do this, so I decided to just nominate everyone who see and read this post and it’s up to them whether they want to do this or not. After all, this is all for fun and please don’t take it too seriously. Also perhaps, they can answer the same question as the one I got since I didn’t know what else to ask.